Does Dollar General let you use their online coupons featured on their website, in their own stores?
|September 3, 2011||Posted by admin under Stores Coupons|
Question by Janie: Does Dollar General let you use their online coupons featured on their website, in their own stores?
I heard in some dollar general stores if you use online coupons, they won’t accept them.
Why would they offer on their website in-store coupons, printed, if you can’t use them in the store?
Answer by FYI
i’ve never had a problem with using online coupons at dollar general. i get my coupons at ebigbargains.com and take them right over to dollar general.
here is thier policy:
Dollar General is pleased to accept Manufacturer’s Coupons and Dollar General Store Coupons at any of our more than 9,000 stores. These coupons come from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to, newspapers, magazines, print-at-home (internet), direct mail, product packaging, and in-store coupon boxes.
Our coupon requirements are as follows:
Dollar General will accept coupons, including Internet Coupons, provided they meet these requirements:
1. Coupons must be original (no photocopies)
2. Coupons must have a scan-able barcode
3. Coupons must have an expiration date
4. Coupons may be used only on products sold at Dollar General, and must match exactly to the item as it is packaged and sold at Dollar General.
5. Coupons must clearly say “Manufacturers Coupon” or “Dollar General Store Coupon”
Give your answer to this question below!