Where are the best coupon deals in Kennesaw, GA?
|September 16, 2011||Posted by admin under Grocery Coupon Deals|
A few grocery coupon deals products I can recommend:
Question by Maddie’s Mama: Where are the best coupon deals in Kennesaw, GA?
We just moved to Kennesaw, GA near the Brookstone subdivision. With two daughters and a brand new mortgage, I thought I would try couponing. Money is certainly tight right now!
Does anyone recommend a particular grocery store for finding really great deals? Any insider tips would be greatly appreciated!!!
PS– We are so glad we moved here! Love it!
Answer by Meredith
Welcome to GA!
I’m a pretty thrifty shopper; I was actually interviewed in the paper a couple of summers ago!
– Definitely clip coupons. Supermarkets like Publix, Kroger and I believe Ingles, double them up to $ 1.
– Publix has weekly buy one-get one deals. Don’t be brand-loyal. Take advantage of the sales, and see if you have coupons for any of these products. I save a ton of money this way.
– Every Thursday, Publix has a one penny item, redeemable with a coupon in the AJC.
– Kroger often reduces the price of merchandise before expiration. (BJs sometimes does this.) I’ve been known to get bread, meats, salad products this way — and have never had a problem. By having a free-standing freezer, I am able to take advantage of storing any “deals” I may purchase.
– Check out Aldi’s. They always have a good deal on fresh fruits and vegetables.
What do you think? Answer below!
Huge Lot of 100 Grocery Coupons Great Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|US $0.99 (0 Bid)|
End Date: Sunday May-26-2013 19:05:14 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list